Siegfried is currently providing engineering services to Stanislaus County to help improve functionality, plus directly enhancing pedestrian use of County roadways in four different areas. Project elements include designing and constructing sidewalks; making drainage improvements, as well as preparing separate bid packages for each of the four areas. This project was funded through the Measure L local funds and Siegfried assisted the County to get Airport, Bret Harte, and Robertson projects ATP funds, which are currently being designed. The project areas include:
- Airport Neighborhood Sidewalk Project, located south of Modesto; directly west of Modesto City-County Airport.
- Bret Harte Elementary School Sidewalk Project, located southwest of Modesto; directly west of Crows Landing Road, and south of Hatch Road.
- Robertson Road Elementary School Sidewalk Project, located southwest of Modesto; directly east of S Carpenter Road and south of Paradise Road.
- Downtown Denair Sidewalk Project, located within the unincorporated Town of Denair which is located just east of the City of Turlock.
- Turlock Measure L Sidewalk Improvements, located on Linwood Avenue and Lander Avenue, and three locations on West Avenue; by installing a dedicated path of travel for pedestrians, this project will also provide safe routes to school for children.
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering