Some see a beautiful building, but you see the work behind the scenes, how the structure came together, and the strength to withstand the test of time. You know the work that went into building it, and want to do the same.
You love the thrill of the chase, an opportunity to put your vision on winning proposals. You’re the type to work creatively and collaboratively with a fun and talented team to make your mark. If this sounds like you, let us know!
How to Apply
If you have a passion for engineering, design, landscape architecture, or surveying and think you would be a match for one of our job opportunities, we would like to meet you.
To talk with us about our positions, please call (209) 943-2021 or email your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Values & Culture
Siegfried’s teaching environment is very dynamic by being involved with universities and high schools to help foster the growth of the design, engineering, and surveying professions. Based on this core concept, our goal is to hire exceptional graduates and professionals and provide them the guidance and latitude necessary to grow professionally as well as provide clients with cutting edge ideas and solutions.
We are not only honest with our clients, but also with ourselves and our staff.
We are respectful to one another and sensitive toward everyone with whom we interact.
We take a special interest in seeking new opportunities not only for the company, but for the professional growth of individual staff members.
For most people, work is means to an end. This doesn’t mean that work can’t be fulfilling and enjoyable. We aim to make work challenging and satisfying with an understanding that staff members’ life outside the firm is of the utmost importance.
Since 1955, Siegfried has provided for the well-being of our employees and their families. We carefully weigh the choices set before us, not with personal gain in mind, but with the well-being of the families and individuals whom we employ in mind.
- We pride ourselves on being on the forefront of technology.
- We are a family-friendly company.
- The importance of teamwork is recognized and encouraged.
- We encourage each other to maintain physical fitness by taking advantage of our discounted health club membership.
- Everyone in the office has an open door policy to maintain a culture of approachability. Staff and company leaders are open to conversation at any time.
Along with a competitive salary, Siegfried is dedicated to providing our employees with a full range of benefits. We believe that comprehensive benefits are key to shaping strong a company, employees, and community. The information below outlines Siegfried’s current offering of benefits.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Premier Access coverage
- Vision Service Plan
- Short & Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Professional Licensure & Dues Paid
- 401K Retirement Plan & Company Match
- Eighteen days paid time off per year
- Discounted health club membership