Siegfried has immediate openings for a Structural Engineer operating out of our Stockton office.
In general, the duties of this position consist of, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Oversee the production of structural construction documents for the design of both Public and Private projects.
- Structural design of Commercial and Industrial Buildings, Public Facilities, and related structures.
- Structural condition assessment.
- Proactively manage projects and clients.
- Participate in business development activities including pursuing, scoping, and bidding prospective projects.
- Mentoring junior staff.
- Experience in the design of Commercial, Industrial, and Public Infrastructure Buildings using the California Building Code.
- Proficient in the use of RISA- 3D, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with one or more of the following is desirable, but not necessarily required for the position – REVIT, Bridge Design, DSA, OSHPD.
- An ability to professionally communicate with clients, technical staff, and management.
- California Licensed Civil Engineer; PE required
- A California Structural Engineering License is required
- A minimum of 2-4 years of structural engineering experience
Siegfried offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Siegfried offers an excellent benefit package, with minimal employee contributions:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- 15 Paid Leave days per year
- 13 Paid holidays per year
Please attach the filled out Employment Application below.
|Job Category||Structural Engineering|