Siegfried has an immediate opening for a Senior Structural Technician operating out of our Stockton office.
In general, the duties of this position consist of, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Preparation of structural construction documents including steel, concrete, masonry and wood structures.
- Perform Revit Modeling of buildings and other structures either based on Client provided model and/or as stand alone project.
- Perform structural detailing in Autocad from Engineer design sketches and using our standard details.
- Create plans both in Autocad and in Revit based on Engineer instructions with minimal supervision by the Engineer.
- You will be responsible for submitting high quality work and checking the work of yourself and others to ensure quality standards are met.
- Proficient in Revit and may be considered an expert.
- Assist with training/ development of office staff in Revit modeling.
- A strong knowledge of building technology, assembly, construction methods and material application.
- Familiar with contract administration and shop drawing review process.
- Recognized training or qualification in engineering or drafting
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in the preparation of building and other structural construction documents
Siegfried offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Siegfried offers an excellent benefit package, with minimal employee contributions:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- 15 Paid leave days per year
- 13 Paid holidays per year
Please attach the filled out Employment Application below.
|Job Category||Structural Engineering|