Siegfried has immediate openings for a Senior Structural Engineer operating out of our Stockton office.
Senior Structural Engineer
Posted 4 months ago
In general, the duties of this position consist of, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Oversee the production of structural construction documents for the design of both Public and Private projects.
- Structural design of Commercial and Industrial Buildings, Public Facilities, and related structures.
- Structural condition assessment.
- Proactively manage projects and clients.
- Participate in business development activities including pursuing, scoping, and bidding prospective projects.
- Mentoring junior staff.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in the design of Commercial, Industrial, and Public Infrastructure Buildings using the California Building Code.
- Proficient in the use of RISA- 3D, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with one or more of the following is desirable, but not necessarily required for the position – REVIT, Bridge Design, DSA, OSHPD.
- An ability to professionally communicate with clients, technical staff, and management.
- California Licensed Civil Engineer; PE required
- A California Structural Engineering License is required
- A minimum of 8 years of structural engineering experience
Siegfried offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Siegfried offers an excellent benefit package, with minimal employee contributions:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- 15 Paid Leave days per year
- 13 Paid holidays per year
Please attach the filled out Employment Application below.
Siegfried Engineering, Inc. (“Siegfried”) will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Siegfried, including unsolicited resumes set to a Siegfried mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Siegfried employees, will be considered Siegfried property. Siegfried will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Siegfried will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from a Siegfried Principal to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service in a response to a specific job opening. Siegfried will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such an agreement in place. Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by a Siegfried Principal. No other Siegfried employee is authorized to bind Siegfried to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.
|Job Category||Structural Engineering|