Siegfried has immediate openings for Mapping Managers operating out of our Modesto office.
Posted 4 months ago
In general, the duties of this position consist but not limited to, the following skills:
- Preparation of maps, corner records, and written legal descriptions.
- Survey control for boundaries and mapping.
- Thorough understanding of principles of boundary resolution and property descriptions./li>
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil3D, MS Word, MS Excel, Trimble Business Center, Bluebeam/Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong communication with staff, clients, subconsultants, and agencies.
Under the direction of a professional Land Surveyor, perform or manage the performance of the following tasks:
- Research and plot record maps and deeds.
- Research local survey control, where available.
- Prepare boundary search drawings.
- Evaluate boundary evidence and make boundary determinations.
- Prepare legal descriptions and plats.
- Prepare ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys.
- Prepare parcel maps, final maps, records of survey, corner records, and legal plats.
- Review, plot, and provide quality control of topographic survey drawings.
- Prepare tentative maps, site plans, and other survey exhibits.
- Manage submittals of survey products to agencies and clients.
- Manage and train office survey staff.
- Prepare proposals and assist with RFP/RFQ responses.
- Manage subconsultants.
- Degree and/or LSIT preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience.
Siegfried offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Siegfried offers an excellent benefit package, with minimal employee contributions:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- 15 Paid leave days per year
- 13 Paid holidays per year
Please attach the filled out Employment Application below.
Siegfried Engineering, Inc. (“Siegfried”) will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Siegfried, including unsolicited resumes set to a Siegfried mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Siegfried employees, will be considered Siegfried property. Siegfried will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Siegfried will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from a Siegfried Principal to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service in a response to a specific job opening. Siegfried will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such an agreement in place. Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by a Siegfried Principal. No other Siegfried employee is authorized to bind Siegfried to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.
|Job Category||Land Surveying|