Siegfried has availabilities for Mapping Managers operating out of our Modesto office.
Under the direction of a professional Land Surveyor, perform or manage the performance of the following tasks:
- Research and plot record maps and deeds.
- Research local survey control, where available.
- Prepare boundary search drawings.
- Evaluate boundary evidence and make boundary determinations.
- Prepare legal descriptions and plats.
- Prepare ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys.
- Prepare parcel maps, final maps, records of survey, corner records, and legal plats.
- Review, plot, and provide quality control of topographic survey drawings.
- Prepare tentative maps, site plans, and other survey exhibits.
- Manage submittals of survey products to agencies and clients.
- Manage and train office survey staff.
- Prepare proposals and assist with RFP/RFQ responses.
- Manage subconsultants.
- Preparation of maps, corner records, and written legal descriptions.
- Survey control for boundaries and mapping.
- Thorough understanding of principles of boundary resolution and property descriptions./li>
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil3D, MS Word, MS Excel, Trimble Business Center, Bluebeam/Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong communication with staff, clients, subconsultants, and agencies.
- Degree and/or LSIT preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience.
Siegfried offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Siegfried offers an excellent benefit package, with minimal employee contributions:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- 15 Paid leave days per year
- 13 Paid holidays per year
Email your employment application and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!