Siegfried has openings for Landscape Designers operating out of our Sacramento and/or Stockton offices.
In general, the duties of this position consist of, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Research project requirements.
- Develop conceptual sketches and visualizations.
- Perform drafting and presentation work for projects.
- Prepare and assemble construction documents.
- Be responsible for checking drawing format and dimension accuracy.
- Compose memos and other correspondence.
- Prioritize and coordinate tasks with other project team members.
- Prepare project cost estimates for materials, equipment and labor.
- Excellent visualization skills with digital media
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Land FX preferred.
- Strong creative design ability and an ability to artistically convey project design elements graphically.
- Strong understanding of landscape construction, grading, irrigation and horticultural knowledge desired.
- An ability to professionally and proactively communicate with clients and co-workers.
- The desire to integrate with and learn related disciplines.
- An ability to participate in collaborative project teams and coordinate deliverables.
- Read, write and understand English at a level necessary to perform the duties of this position.
- Bachelor’s, Masters, Associate Degree, or extension certificate in Landscape Architecture or equivalent work experience in the horticulture field
- 0-10 years of landscape architectural design experience
Siegfried offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Siegfried offers an excellent benefit package, with minimal employee contributions:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- 15 Paid Leave days per year
- 13 Paid holidays per year
Email your employment application and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!