Siegfried has immediate openings for Landscape Designers operating out of our Sacramento and/or Stockton offices.
Sacramento, CA, Stockton, CA
Posted 2 months ago
In general, the duties of this position consist of, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Research project requirements.
- Develop conceptual sketches and visualizations.
- Perform drafting and presentation work for projects.
- Prepare and assemble construction documents.
- Be responsible for checking drawing format and dimension accuracy.
- Compose memos and other correspondence.
- Prioritize and coordinate tasks with other project team members.
- Prepare project cost estimates for materials, equipment and labor.
- Research and design of infrastructure improvements for both public and private development projects. This includes the design of grading, paving, drainage, storm water treatment, sanitary sewer and water supply systems.
- Assist in the production of construction documents and manage Civil Engineering Technicians.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent visualization skills with digital media
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Land FX preferred.
- Strong creative design ability and an ability to artistically convey project design elements graphically.
- Strong understanding of landscape construction, grading, irrigation and horticultural knowledge desired.
- An ability to professionally and proactively communicate with clients and co-workers.
- The desire to integrate with and learn related disciplines.
- An ability to participate in collaborative project teams and coordinate deliverables.
- Read, write and understand English at a level necessary to perform the duties of this position.
- Bachelor’s, Masters, Associate Degree, or extension certificate in Landscape Architecture or equivalent work experience in the horticulture field
- 0-10 years of landscape architectural design experience
Siegfried offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Siegfried offers an excellent benefit package, with minimal employee contributions:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- 15 Paid Leave days per year
- 13 Paid holidays per year
Please attach the filled out Employment Application below.
Siegfried Engineering, Inc. (“Siegfried”) will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Siegfried, including unsolicited resumes set to a Siegfried mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Siegfried employees, will be considered Siegfried property. Siegfried will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Siegfried will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from a Siegfried Principal to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service in a response to a specific job opening. Siegfried will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such an agreement in place. Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by a Siegfried Principal. No other Siegfried employee is authorized to bind Siegfried to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.
|Job Category||Landscape Architecture|