Siegfried has available positions for a Landscape Architect Intern operating out of our Stockton office.
In general, the duties of this position consist of, but not limited to, LEARNING the following tasks:
- Research projectrequirements
- Develop conceptual sketches and visualizations
- Perform drafting and presentation work for projects
- Prepare and assemble construction documents
- Check drawing format and dimension accuracy
- Compose memos and other correspondence
- Prioritize and coordinate tasks with other project team members
- Prepare project cost estimates for materials, equipment and labor
- Visualization skills with digital media
- Some knowledge in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, and Microsoft Office.
- Creative design ability and an ability to artistically convey project design elements graphically
- Commitment to learning landscape construction, grading, irrigation and horticultural knowledge
- An ability to professionally and proactively communicate with clients and co-workers
- The desire to integrate with and learn related disciplines
- An ability to participate in collaborative project teams and coordinate deliverables
- Read, write and understand English at a level necessary to perform the duties of this position
- In pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- None required
Siegfried offers competitive compensation packages for our internship program.
Siegfried offers an excellent benefit package, with minimal employee contributions:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- 15 Paid leave days per year
- 13 Paid holidays per year
Email your employment application and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!