Siegfried has immediate openings for Landscape Architect Internships operating out of our Stockton office.
Landscape Architect Internship
Posted 4 months ago
In general, the duties of this position consist of, but not limited to, LEARNING the following tasks:
- Research projectrequirements
- Develop conceptual sketches and visualizations
- Perform drafting and presentation work for projects
- Prepare and assemble construction documents
- Check drawing format and dimension accuracy
- Compose memos and other correspondence
- Prioritize and coordinate tasks with other project team members
- Prepare project cost estimates for materials, equipment and labor
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Visualization skills with digital media
- Some knowledge in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, and Microsoft Office.
- Creative design ability and an ability to artistically convey project design elements graphically
- Commitment to learning landscape construction, grading, irrigation and horticultural knowledge
- An ability to professionally and proactively communicate with clients and co-workers
- The desire to integrate with and learn related disciplines
- An ability to participate in collaborative project teams and coordinate deliverables
- Read, write and understand English at a level necessary to perform the duties of this position
- In pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- None required
Siegfried offers competitive compensation packages for our internship program.
Siegfried offers an excellent benefit package, with minimal employee contributions:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- 15 Paid leave days per year
- 13 Paid holidays per year
Please attach the filled out Employment Application below.
Siegfried Engineering, Inc. (“Siegfried”) will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Siegfried, including unsolicited resumes set to a Siegfried mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Siegfried employees, will be considered Siegfried property. Siegfried will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Siegfried will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from a Siegfried Principal to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service in a response to a specific job opening. Siegfried will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such an agreement in place. Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by a Siegfried Principal. No other Siegfried employee is authorized to bind Siegfried to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.
|Job Category||Landscape Architecture|