Siegfried has immediate openings for a Construction Administrator, operating out of our Sacramento and/or Stockton offices.
In general, the duties of this position consist but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Provide administrative and technical support to the Construction Quality Manager
- Input quality control test data and daily activities into the Construction Software
- Attend and take notes at the preparatory, initial, and final meetings
- Document field activities (i.e., personnel, equipment, subcontractors, etc.)
- Attend and take notes at weekly construction meetings
- Assist in preparation of civil and geotechnical engineering documents, for wide variety of public infrastructure and private development projects;
- Assist in preparation of land surveying maps including topographic, parcel and subdivision maps, records of survey, and ALTA’s;
- Assist in preparation of structural construction documents including steel, concrete, masonry and wood structures;
- Assist in preparation of architectural construction documents, for industrial and commercial structures;
- Site visits to obtain field data for use in design.
- 70% of work is projected at a construction jobsite and 30% of work is project at the office
- Position is full time, 40 hours per week (up to 173.3 hours per month)
- Candidate must be proficient in communication (verbally, orally, and written).
- Knowledgeable with typical MS suite software (i.e. Word, Excel).
- Steel toe boots and PPE are required on construction site visits.
- Associates Degree in Engineering Technology or equivalent training and certifications.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience.
Siegfried offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Siegfried offers an excellent benefit package, with minimal employee contributions:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- 15 Paid leave days per year
- 13 Paid holidays per year
Email your employment application and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!