Siegfried has openings for entry-level Civil Engineer Co-Op candidates operating out of our Stockton office.
In general, the duties of this position consist primarily of all activities related to the design of Civil Engineering Infrastructure including, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Research of project background under the direct supervision of a Principal.
- The design and production of construction documents using AutoCAD and Civil 3D software for both public and private infrastructure projects.
- Communicate with government agencies having jurisdiction over project requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is desirable. Experience with Civil 3D production software is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to professionally communicate with clients, public agencies, technical staff and management.
- Innovative thinking.
Please attach the filled out Employment Application below.
Siegfried Engineering, Inc. (“Siegfried”) will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Siegfried, including unsolicited resumes set to a Siegfried mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Siegfried employees, will be considered Siegfried property. Siegfried will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Siegfried will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from a Siegfried Principal to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service in a response to a specific job opening. Siegfried will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such an agreement in place. Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by a Siegfried Principal. No other Siegfried employee is authorized to bind Siegfried to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.
|Job Category||Civil Engineering|