Siegfried has immediate openings for Civil Engineers operating out of our Stockton office. In general, the duties of this position consist of the following tasks:
Posted 4 months ago
- Oversee the production of construction documents for the design of both public infrastructure and private development projects.
- Proactively manage clients to insure their needs and expectations are being met.
- Participate in business development activities including pursuing, scoping and bidding prospective projects.
- Participate in the design and production of construction documents including plans, estimates, specifications and calculations.
- Research and design of infrastructure improvements for both public and private development projects. This includes the design of grading, paving, drainage, storm water treatment, sanitary sewer and water supply systems.
- Assist in the production of construction documents and manage Civil Engineering Technicians.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in the design and production of infrastructure construction documents including roadways,
utilities, pumping facilities, onsite improvements, stormwater management facilities, and related infrastructure
using AutoCAD and Civil 3D production software;
- An ability to professionally communicate with clients, technical staff and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- California Licensed Civil Engineer; PE preferred, EIT required
- A minimum of 3 years of Civil Engineering experience
Siegfried offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Siegfried offers an excellent benefit package, with minimal employee contributions:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- 15 Paid leave days per year
- 13 Paid holidays per year
Please attach the filled out Employment Application below.
Siegfried Engineering, Inc. (“Siegfried”) will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Siegfried, including unsolicited resumes set to a Siegfried mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Siegfried employees, will be considered Siegfried property. Siegfried will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Siegfried will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from a Siegfried Principal to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service in a response to a specific job opening. Siegfried will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such an agreement in place. Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by a Siegfried Principal. No other Siegfried employee is authorized to bind Siegfried to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.
|Job Category||Civil Engineering|