Siegfried has immediate openings for Civil Engineers operating out of our Stockton offices.
- Oversee the production of construction documents for the design of both public infrastructure and private development projects.
- Proactively manage clients to insure their needs and expectations are being met.
- Participate in business development activities including pursuing, scoping and bidding prospective projects.
- Participate in the design and production of construction documents including plans, estimates, specifications and calculations.
- Research and design of infrastructure improvements for both public and private development projects. This includes the design of grading, paving, drainage, storm water treatment, sanitary sewer and water supply systems.
- Assist in the production of construction documents and manage Civil Engineering Technicians.
- Experience in the design and production of infrastructure construction documents including roadways,
utilities, pumping facilities, onsite improvements, stormwater management facilities, and related infrastructure
using AutoCAD and Civil 3D production software;
- An ability to professionally communicate with clients, technical staff and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- California Licensed Civil Engineer; PE preferred, EIT required
- A minimum of 3 years of Civil Engineering experience
Siegfried offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Siegfried offers an excellent benefit package, with minimal employee contributions:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- 15 Paid leave days per year
- 13 Paid holidays per year
Email your employment application and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!